Welcome to my stop in the DEFECTOR Blog Tour hosted by ROCKSTAR BOOK TOURS. Today on my stop we have a Top 10 by Susanne Winnacker + a Tour-Wide Giveaway!
Tessa has finally made peace with her life as a Variant. She and long-time love Alec are officially a couple, and for the first time, she has everything she wants.
But the air is tense at FEA headquarters. An agent has disappeared, and rogue variant organization Abel’s Army is likely the culprit.
When Tessa is summoned for her second mission, she is unexpectedly launched into a massive conspiracy. Her best friend Holly is kidnapped and Tessa knows it was meant to be her. But who is after her? And more importantly, why?
When the FEA’s efforts to rescue Holly don’t yield any results, Tessa takes matters into her own hands. Desperate to save her friend and uncover the mystery behind Abel’s Army, Tessa launches her own investigation—but nothing could prepare her for what she finds. Everyone in her life is harboring secrets: Alec, her estranged mother, even the father she never knew.
The truth will take her out on the road and out of her comfort zone, with danger lurking everywhere. Summoning all of her courage and strength, Tessa must decide who can be trusted and what is worth fighting for—even if it means going against the life she thought she wanted. Her final decision will leave readers breathless.
ALL ABOUT TESSA
10. Facts about Tessa
1. Tessa is capable of copying the appearance of anyone she touches.
2. Tessa longs for a loving family. She’d do almost anything for it.
3. The first memory Tessa has of shifting is when she snuck out to the playground and took on the appearance of another child, so the mother would take her home. Tessa wanted someone to take care of her and her own mother was passed out in their apartment.
4. Tessa sometimes wonders if the face staring back at her is really her own or if she stole it from another child when she was a baby.
5. Tessa doesn’t remember her father or brother.
6. Tessa loves horror movies.
7. FEA is like a family for Tessa.
8. Sometimes Tessa wishes someone would erase parts of her past.
9. Alec is the only person Tessa trusts completely because he understands what she’s been through.
10. Tessa often wonders if she’s more to Major and the FEA than a useful weapon.
Susanne Winnacker studied law before she became a full-time writer. She lives with her husband, a dog that looks like a sheep and three bunnies that have destroyed every piece of furniture she's ever owned in Germany. She loves coffee (in every shape and form), traveling and animals. When she isn't writing, you can usually find her in the kitchen, experimenting with new vegan dishes.She blogs for The League of Extraordinary Writers.
~ WEEK ONE ~
6/16/2014- Jump Into Books- Review
6/16/2014- Literary Meanderings- Guest Post
6/17/2014- YA Story Teller- Review
6/17/2014- Supernatural Snark- Interview
6/18/2014- Crossroad Reviews- Review
6/18/2014- The Cover Contessa- Guest Post
6/19/2014- Book Swoon- Review
6/19/2014- Bittersweet Enchantment- Interview
6/20/2014- The Storybook Kingdom- Review
6/20/2014- Fantasy Book Addict- Guest Post
~ WEEK TWO ~
6/23/2014- Shayna Varadeaux Books & Reviews- Review
6/23/2014- Fire and Ice- Interview
6/24/2014- Fiktshun- Promo Post
6/24/2014- A Dream Within A Dream- Guest Post
6/25/2014- Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy, Paranormal, and Romance- Review
6/25/2014- Such a Novel Idea- Interview
6/26/2014- Becoming Books- Review
6/26/2014- Addicted Readers- Guest Post
6/27/2014- Library of the Seen- Review
6/27/2014- Mom With A Kindle- Interview
Event Organized By: